Friday, December 10, 2010

FLASH FlOOD!!!

What a night?! Got done working at the basketball game to come out to a crazy storm! Little did we know it would turn into a flash flood!!! A bunch of us were hungry though so after I found three dollars soaked in the middle of the road we went to drive to Mcdonalds. Except it was a scary experience driving one block in that storm! So we got our food and then danced and splashed in the pouring rain. Only to soon find out that Hale 5 was flooding! All the girls and some boys went and grabbed our trash cans to start getting rid of water. We all formed an assembly line and together we accomplished the task. Thanks to all that helped! Although I am so grateful to be on the second floor. Then the news came of a party at the little circle. People were going crazy wrestling, boogie boarding, and having water fights. We were SOAKED!! It got really cold fast though so I decided I needed to hurry back and best everyone to the warm showers!:) Thanks to Charli here is a little documentary of the storm, although it doesn't do it justice. Click here to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment