Monday, December 13, 2010

Semester comes to an end!

I cannot believe three months has already passed. It's amazing how fast time flies, but yet how long ago it seems that I have seen my family. I have been blessed to have so much support throughout my first semester by loving family and friends. As finals approach, stress and anxiety seems to rise, but I know I have a wonderful family I can rely on. I have been so blessed here in Hawaii from finding a place to live to the wonderful experience I am receiving from my job. My heart is filled with so much appreciation to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such an experience. How many freshman get to be a part of the theater fall production, or even get to work on the sidelines for a NCAA Division I football game. The stress has definitely piled on, but thinking back on the last three months I wouldn't take any of it  back. Finals are approaching and I have one of three completed. Research paper is due tomorrow along with my final Media Productions assignment. Everything is wrapping up and I'm doing my best to stay calm. I just have to keep imagining the snow, cuddled up next to the fireplace, Christmas decorations and loved ones near. There really is no place like home for the Holidays, and I will be there in five days!

No comments:

Post a Comment