Sunday, December 5, 2010

Turbo Jam!

Well last night Kaylani, my roomie Macey, and I decided to go on a turbo jam kick before Christmas. So at 10:30 last night we headed down to the lounge to start cardio party, let's just say I quickly realized how out of shape I was. I will be grateful when I will get to work out somewhere with AC. But for now I will take the sweating and sore muscles. I might be able to compete with my mom and Kara when I get home, maybe. Day 1 complete and day 2 will begin with turbo sculpt. Oh and there was this new random ab workout on the DVD, and I love it!! It's like 5 minutes but a killer! Maybe it will shape a six pack, that is if I can lay off the pineapple cake here!

No comments:

Post a Comment